How many diets have you started only to end up back at square one, or worse?
Counting calories, points, banning certain food groups, not eating after 4pm, only eating cabbage.
Sounds crazy when you think about it and obvious that it’s unsustainable.
Food isn’t just fuel, food is life. Food helps us feel energised, it comforts us when we’re sad, it’s how we socialise. It is not the enemy.
What if you knew you could get healthier without being hard on yourself?
What if there was a way you could get leaner, fitter and live a longer, more healthier life, without having to give up wine with the girls or your favourite chocolate?
Would you do it?
Would you take that leap of faith if you knew there was someone who wanted you to succeed but who wasn’t going to say no?
There’s a place for you. It’s here.
I’m ready for you to start a new chapter.
You can drop out of diet clubs, and sign up to the next one, or you can use that resilience and determination to sign up for a programme that will change how you think about food, not just how you eat it.
Here are some of the things you will learn about through coaching with me:
- Eating mindfully and slowly, consistently
- Knowing when you are physically hungry or satisfied
- Creating an energy deficit, consistently (if trying to lose weight or body fat)
- Eating high-quality, nutrient-rich foods, consistently
- Getting enough protein, fat, “smart carbs”, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients
- Training consistently, frequently, and intensely (where appropriate)
- Recovering well
The curriculum is approximately a year-long programme, divided into two-week habit blocks. You can sign up monthly for a minimum three months, or you can commit to the full year.
When it comes to improving health, body composition, or athletic performance, it doesn’t matter what you know or what you say.
The only thing that matters is what you do, consistently.
I’ll give you some information to help you understand what I’m asking you to do, and why. But mostly, I’ll ask you to do stuff. Experiment. Explore. Experience.
Try things. See what works. Get real-time feedback. Practice.
Only action can create change.
I use the ProCoach system of coaching as developed by Precision Nutrition.
• ProCoach will help you to take responsibility for yourself — your thoughts, beliefs, stories, environments, and most importantly, behaviors. (No more coach-blaming or “This diet/workout plan didn’t work for me!”)
• ProCoach asks clients to write their Owner’s Manual, or “handling instructions for their bodies”. (No more “one-size-fits all” programmes.)
• ProCoach asks you to observe yourself, test hypotheses gather data, and draw conclusions, just like scientists. (No more blindly “just following the rules”.)
• ProCoach teaches your how to do this, and what to look for. (No more “I don’t know what happened.”)
Get started today
This is a monthly subscription of £60 per month for a minimum three months. This is a 12-month programme for best results.